am i allergic to nicotine?

Greg

May 22, 2008
like a month i had packed a lip for the first time. it was a pouch of skoal. i had it outside and did for like 15 mins till the juices were out. i felt fine, maybe slightly buzzed but felt pretty normal. then we go inside and i start sweating like a lot, literally dripping and just felt lik shit and then shit and puked? whyd this happen

It doesn't sound like you're allergic, it sounds like you just overdosed.

When I turned 18, I smoked a full hookah, 6 cigarettes, and a cigar before I started puking. A couple of weeks later I did hookah and cigarettes again but smoked a LOT less. It doesn't make me sick unless I smoke too much. But nicotine WILL make you ill. What you describe is exactly what happens to me when I OD.

When you chew, the symptoms are even worse because it's not getting into your system through your blood, but is going STRAIGHT to your stomach. You have to work up to a full lip if you want to start chewing. Don't do the full fifteen minutes either. But I wouldn't do that if I were you. Chewing can get even worse than smoking! But it's your body.

I find that when it comes to nicotine, I get the best buzz of a hookah. It's the softest smoke, tastes great, and it's pretty hard to OD. But really, just grab a beer. I mean, it's not a health drink, but a lot less dangerous.

But yeah, to answer your question, I seriously doubt you are allergic to nicotine. Do you get a headache if you smell cigarette smoke? If not, your stomach just didn't like the skoal.

Smoking and nicotine are bad for your health.
Once you get hooked you're stuck. Thank your body and Move on.

Not sure but quit for your own health and for yourself no one else. You will be happy you did. look up pics on mouth cancer for some inspiration. Good luck!!

Back