Alyson Hannigan, who plays Lily is the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother"How I Met Your Mother DVD says he does not understand the negative reaction from the general to the final six weeks last season.Among the many revelations: After several tests with husband Marshall (Jason Segal), Lily announced she was pregnant, finally, although The Office DVDinitially misinterpreted his nausea as a result of food poisoning. Fans also learned, through a flash-forward, in the long dog dog Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) has a wedding in your future. But even when the episode started out intriguing plot developments, many critics and closed Twitterati the last word with the management of various aspects of plot madeSopranos DVD him "very doubtful" about the future of the issue."I think people will never be a cliffhanger," Hannigan said in a telephone interview Monday. "But they do, they just say they have not." Most of the reaction of his fans on his Twitter own food, she said, wasThe Office DVD positive.During his break from Hannigan takes free time to help a charity of choice, the mother's Night Out campaign is a website Stubhub, which encourages mothers to participate in 17 different events in the summer, with proceeds going to adopt - training Classrom. But he is The Tribe DVDon the way back to work in summer, like last week, CBS picked up the second season of "Mother."Maybe then the producers may explain why Lily VelociRaptor sounds strange when she is sick - one of the other revelations in the season finale.