looking for a anime series, any suggestion?

woweranimer

May 26, 2011
Hey all, im looking for a new anime series to start watching, the length doesnt matter and whether it is dubbed or subbed doesn't matter either. I love anime and ive watch all of bleach, naruto, naruto shippuden, all the dragonball series, fullmetal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, samurai champloo, deadman wonderland, darker than black. I love all these animes with fullmetal alchemist brotherhood as my favorite. So any suggestions for a new series to watch?

I'm not much of an amine watcher myself, however I recommend you watch Death Note for a serious amine. However, if you're looking for something completely different watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

TRIGUN!!!!!!!!! Trigun a thousand times over if you havn't seen it. If so, my friend recomends Soul Eater, Evangelion, Hellsing and Gun Grave. I can personally recomend Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, Big O,

A couple really good one's I've come across lately are

The Sekirei Project
Linebarrels of Iron
Eden of the East

first if all, i agree with you about FMA being the best ever. second, try Black Blood Brothers, Trinity Blood, Kaze No Stigma, and i highly recommend Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.

So do you only like dark or actiony anime?
hmm I'm more of a shoujo, or comedic romance myself but

I really like Code Geass :)

(By the way, FMA is AWESOME! I can't wait to watch Brotherhood)

peach girl
ouran high school host club
school rumble
fruit basket

those are my favorites (in that order.)

i have the perfect answers deadman wonderland,tiger and bunny,last thers ao no exorcist
plus there really good and all new and have like 7 episodes each out now.

One of the all time best animes (which is also a manga) is Rurouni Kenshin. The English dub is better I think personally. I've seen all the shows you listed and I thought Rurouni Kenshin was better then all of them. It's a classic too. This year is the 15th anniversary.

Back