My Fiance is returning home from a trip. Should I surprise him at the gate OR....?

H

HotJewels

My fiance is returning home from a two week trip he went to in another country. We have missed each other greatly and this Wednesday evening I am finally going to go pick him up at the airport.

Should I stay in the car by the curb and wait for him to come out of the airport and then greet him OR should I park and go inside and wait for him to come out of his gate?

Which would you do??

Thank you!

Jewel, meet him at the gate. Then take him to a nice dinner or lunch depending on the time of day. I once came home from a long trip and my wife met me at the gate with a double shot of JD and 7 to tow. Best homecoming I ever had and I remember it like it was yesterday. It meant a lot to she her there. Most of the time she met me in the car just outside of baggage pickup, that was OK but not like her coming in.

Meet him at the gate! It would be so much more meaningful and the cost is what like 5$ to park? You'd burn that much gas circling!

I think you should go in and wait for him, maybe have something special for him!

He might have to pee or such just off the plane. Give him time to compose himself. Meet him at the curb.

(That's nice that you care so much!)

He might have to pee or such just off the plane. Give him time to compose himself. Meet him at the curb.

(That's nice that you care so much!)

once my wife parked the car and waited for me as i came down the escalators. she was with my kids..that made my day...i was so happy.

since you can't wait by his gate unless you have a ticket (in most airports), I'd wait with a big sign in the baggage area.

my husband is also arriving in about a week. im going to wait for me at the gate and throw my arms around him.

Back