Twitter: Bill Simmons and Keith Olbermann Twitter Fight

vlad411

Jul 4, 2007
Have you seen the Twitter war between Bill Simmons and Keith Olbermann? Bill Simmons, of ESPN, and Keith Olbermann, formerly of ESPN and soon to be a host of a show on something called Current TV, have a history of not liking each other. The two rivals started up a Twitter war today that is actually getting pretty interesting.

It started when Bill Simmons compared the downfall of the Los Angeles Lakers to the JFK assassination: “The Kobe era just made the turn at Dealey Plaza and passed the book depository…”

Keith Olbermann responded to Bill Simmons by tweeting this in reference to ESPN: “I noted there’s no talent. There is also no taste”

Then Keith Olbermann added: “To those few who defended Bill Simmons with ‘it’s been long enough since JFK to use the assassination’ – ask his daughter, nephews, nieces”

Bill Simmons responded with this tweet: “I should have taken your advice and been so vicious to Suzy Kolber that she locked herself in a bathroom and cried.” Then he posted a link to an article about Keith Olbermann recently apologizing after criticizing a politician.

After Keith Olbermann took a shot at Bill Simmons for writing “crap columns”, Bill Simmons shot back with: “Good luck with your new gig on Torrent TV.” Keith Olbermann replied by pointing out Bill Simmons might be jealous: “Good luck getting a show ON tv”

Bill Simmons parted with: “You shouldn’t tell people how to act. You’ve burned bridges at 3 different companies. Nobody wants to hear it from you.”

Olbermann objected: “I went back to ESPN, NBC, and CNN after alleged bridge-burnings. But enjoy pretending otherwise”

After one of his followers told Keith Olbermann not to feed the trolls, K.O. offered this knockout punch: “It’s not arguing. It’s batting practice.”

Personally, I have a ton more respect for Bill Simmons. However, I must admit that Keith Olbermann won this Twitter war. Bill Simmons never really argued on the subject matter while Keith Olbermann smashed a couple Twitter long balls.

bill-simmons-and-keith-olbermann.jpg
Bill Simmons and Keith Olbermann Twitter War

Post from: EveryJoe

k0S9elDeP8E

Back