Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 311 of 503 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Dot kareshi 2 and 3 were actually just translated, here is the link to the patch Golden ? Spirit~

Downloads
    Uploads
    ah, nice! That was fairly fast, considering.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dot kareshi 3 anyone?
    apparently the 3rd one has been prepatched here: otomearchives.blogspot.com /2015 /03/ pc-english-dot-kareshi-were-8bit-lovers_24. html

Downloads
    Uploads
    That I do not know since it's been months or a year since I played that. Haha, so maybe it has more features now. Can I have the version that you have right now?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmao View Post
    That I do not know since it's been months or a year since I played that. Haha, so maybe it has more features now. Can I have the version that you have right now?
    heh, yeah I get ya. Well, here ya go:

https : // mega. co. nz /#!kJ8D0KqR!C09krEy44TlH3ZlEihAVm4O7DfMOcu32eQA7Z8w WavI

its a cracked full version and Ive played through a few times, so I'm pretty sure its complete and all that.

Unregistered
    Can somebody please tell me if there is Dandelion and Nameless in torrent to download? I ask because my internet is that slow that it won't take the normal downloads unless they are from MEGA or Torrent

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a request for a BL game called No thank you! Does anyone have have it? Thanks!

Unregistered
    #2953, A crack made from that exe exists. There's no reason to post it if the full game isn't uploaded. Once the game goes up on erogedownload, you'll find a crack in the comments.

#2986, you're supposed to use the crack with the full version, either one that Diyu uploaded, or one updated from the small installer. Since the crack will only work with a specific version, you're better off downloading the precracked one from erogedownload.

#3059, someone should upload those 2 files.

#3094, #3097: I don't know about that. It went like this: someone in the "Always Remember Me" thread asked a certain Anon to crack Nameless. The person said that a friend had both the full and the steam version. Anon managed to use an updating installer to get version 1.08 downloaded from the official servers using methods that will not be publicly disclosed. Version 1.08 full uses scripts from the remote server, and the only way to get them would be to have a legitimate account. I'll leave figuring out how that was resolved for Dandelion to your imagination. Anon asked for some files from the steam version to see if it would be possible to use them to make a crack, these files were provided by Diyu's friend in that thread through Diyu, nowhere in the thread is it mention if his or her friend is from "Anime-Sharing". The Steam version didn't have the online account information, but it had the scripts, which was almost as good. Anon used the scripts and a part of the engine from the steam version to make the crack. Having the full steam version would have been better, but for reasons unknown to Anon, Diyu's friend thought she would get banned from steam, even if any non-CEG game does not contain private information about the user, and Nameless was not a CEG game, and even if it would have been, the engine is Unity, so you could have used any Unity engine exe of the right version without exposing personal information. Anon ended up posting a crack that mixes the full 1.08 with the scripts from Steam and a part of the engine from Steam, as there there was no access to the full Steam version and this would be the best anyone would get for now. It was expected to work. It seems to work. A version made entirely from the Steam files might have a higher chance of working even better, but I have not encountered any problems with the game. I can repost both Dandelion and Nameless cracks only, but it might be better to use them precracked because the cracks will only work with the right versions of the game. Why is it like that? Because these games hold scripts online, on a server, and the cracks move those resources offline, into an archive file. If the resources are from incompatible versions, you could see incorrect lines, pictures, crashes and other problems. Cracking games like these has to be done with care, or else they could be be unstable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone keep an eye out for the way we all go?

Unregistered
    Thank you so much! They still work.

Page 311 of 503 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast