Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 399 of 503 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Happens to the best of us.
    Her blog is up now, and the downloads seem to be working fine.

Hopefully she'll come back, I liked her Storytimes. And downloads. What can I say? I'm a selfish creature.

Unregistered
    Latest news from her blog: (copy-paste'd)
    Break Chance Memento Removed : Break Chance Memento has been removed as per the developer's wishes. I will not be uploading it again.

Apparently, someone is stupid (or dumb, or just wanna show off idek) enough to tell the developer DIRECTLY that they got the pirated game somewhere. This guy (Moon Moon or whatever) just posted it here (Lemma Soft Forums ? View topic - Break Chance Memento [Commercial]) and of course it made the devs so angry that they even got to Lionette's Blog and probably asked her to remove BCM.

I'm seriously frustrated at Moon Moon right now! Like, seriously? I don't care if you guys couldn't afford to buy games (I personally own a Steam account and have like 100+ legit games) so you could only pirated them BUT PLEASE DO NOT JUST GO OFF AND TELL THEM 'OH HEY I COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUY YOUR GAMES SO I GOT THEM PIRATED INSTEAD!! HAHA!!' AND DO NOT EXPECT NOTHING. Oh well, the worst that can happens is the devs will try to find the one(s) that shared their games and asked the uploader(s) to take them down. SO UNLESS YOU WANT THOSE PIRATED GAMES TO STILL BE UPLOADED AND YOU GET TO PLAY THEM FOR FREE PLEASE DO NOT ACT SO DUMB LIKE MOON MOON. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE/SHE/IT IS HERE, I CAN EVEN SHOW MY MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM IF THEY REALLY ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPIDITY.

Gosh, that really took so much energy. Anyway, if anyone got BCM and wants to re-upload it again it's up to you. Since I already finished it and deleted it I couldn't re-upload it, sorry.

Unregistered
    Some people are really stupid... *sigh*

Unregistered
    OH HELL YES AND NOW MOON F*CKING MOON PUT THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE WHERE MOST OF THE DEVS ARE!! Lemma Soft Forums ? View topic - Break Chance Memento [Commercial]

YOU GUYS BETTER DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE F*CKING GAMES ON THE BLOG BEFORE THEY GET TAKEN DOWN!! LIKE NOW!!

Unregistered
    This moon person has got to be a child, they have no idea that they're pirating a game. Here's hoping lionette doesn't get hit with a bunch of angry developers...

Unregistered
    Someone should send that game to the Erogegames admin, lets see them take it down from there.
    Even Jast USA could not take down EG and they are a way bigger company with lots of money.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info anon! Big wtf...

Also, I mirrored BCM when her blog first went down (renamed & no pw)> mega(DOT)nz/ #!0E8X3TzS!Iz2hAJxlGIB8oROo088GOjppOxL_Cg0SBlxnH-gFj7g (its on the last pg too) & I did send the admin a contact message but if anyone has a better way to reach them feel free to use my lin k....

Unregistered
    If anyone wants the fully-voiced version of Backstage Pass, it has been uploaded to Anime-Sharing.com by Ami-Chan

Unregistered
    ^ There seems to be a decryption key on it. Do you have any idea what it is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^ There seems to be a decryption key on it. Do you have any idea what it is?
    !zsEX87J88cqP5dUZS_fIwxsFAXlzoYpWAKpqCbCiaiQ

Page 399 of 503 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast