Rick’s Cabaret New York is famous for its abundance of beautiful entertainers, its warm hospitality, and its celebrity clientele. And during baseball season, rarely a night goes by when there isn’t a Major Leaguer enjoying all that the club has to offer.

“I love baseball, and I love baseball players — they are a lot of fun and usually good tippers,” said Rick’s Cabaret Girl Valentina.

“Everyone knows that Rick’s Cabaret is the favorite hangout of so many athletes. There are always sports guys here,” said Rick’s Cabaret Girl Kiara. “It’s baseball season now, and I’ve already danced for a couple of Yankees and players from other teams. But we are not allowed to name names. We respect their privacy,” she explained.

“The football and basketball guys are nice, but I think the Baseball guys are the most generous,” said Rick’s Cabaret Girl Jill.

Rick’s Cabaret is located on 50 West 33rd St in New York City. The club offers over 100 entertainers daily, a full steakhouse menu, roof deck smoking lounge and VIP luxury suites.

Post from: EveryJoe