Smoking an Electronic or E Cigarette without the Nicotine Cartridge?

BigD

May 14, 2008
Is this way 100 percent healthy...

I got this e cig that looks like a ball point pen. It was 80 dollars from a store at our local mall. It came with a pack of 5 nicotine cartridges, and I chose vanilla flavor. I know you can smoke this e cigarette without adding the nicotine cartridge, so is that like smoke water from a water vapor machine? Now, I know when you actually put the nicotine cartridge in, you are getting the nicotine. I haven't used the nicotine cartridges at all, and I'm just smoking vaporized air, but does the vaporized air still contain a little nicotine even though I didn't put in any cartirdges, or just vaporized smoke? I'm just smoking it without the nicotine to cure the hand to mouth habbit, and also quitting cold turkey. Since I'm not adding any nicotine cartridges, is like smoke coming from a water vaporizer machine that is plugged into the wall like my parents did for me when I was a baby for chronic upper respiratory problems, and if so, with no nicotine cartridges added to the e cig, can that actually help reduce sinus infections, allergies, or chronic runny noses?

Back