black and milds vs. cigarettes?

baby_doll

Feb 14, 2008
i know neither are good for you, but i'm curious as to which is more harmful? i really wanna try a black and mild, since i don't like cigarettes but i'm not sure since it would be my first time smoking one. oh and if i decide to try a black and mild, which flavor is the best?

any suggestions? comments? opinions?

Black and milds are kinda disgusting all around in my humble opinion. If you feel like you need a tobacco product to smoke every now and again I would choose a clove style cigarette. Black is a good brand and Bali Hai is also another good tasting alternative. I know sometimes you can't buy these at a gas station but I consider this a good thing.

They're both bad but 1 black and mild is the equivalent to 10 cigarettes which is half a pack. The only good thing about black and milds are that they are not addictive.

depends on how you look at it. Black and milds can give you lung cancer but can also give you throat cancer. So can Cigarettes. Neither are good for you but cigars tend to be better because the method of smoking which is light puffs which aren't inhaled and most don't smoke that many a day compared to a cigarette smoker.

Djarum Black Original and Mild Difference

Djarum Black Original contains 1.6 MG Nikotin 25 MG Tar. The Mild version contains less nicotine and tar. They're both has sweet and spicy flavor and burn for a long time.

You can get them online here djarumcigarette.com :D

Back