Is there any possible way to download ringtones straight onto your iPhone?

JBomb1

Mar 7, 2011
I'm trying to help my teacher download a ringtone onto her new iPhone 4G. She's new to this higher technology and since I'm the only one in my class who knows how to use an iPhone, she asked me for help. So is there a way to get a ringtone onto your iPhone without using a computer / laptop, and without having the actual song in your iPod library? Like off an app or a website.
Btw, the song is Grenade by Bruno Mars.
Thanks!
What about this? Say that I purchased the ring tone on MY iTunes account on MY iPhone. If tomorrow I go to school and take my teachers phone and sign into MY iTunes account, will the ring tone be there in my purchases? And will it download onto her phone? (Like ONLY the ringtone, not the other songs and apps?)

I know you can go to www.phonezoo.com and make an account the account is just so you can enter your carrier and phone number because when you find a ringtone it will send it to your phone. It is completely free and it does work. You can probably go to the site on the iphone and get the ringtone then it will send it to the phone via text.

Back