Why my ex boyfriend does not re activate his facebook account after we broke up?

Ambera

May 31, 2008
I broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago due to his abusive behaviour. We have been together only a month and a half. A few days after we got together he changed his status on facebook to" in a relationship".
He did not have a gf for more than a year. He told me he did not date anyone for so long because he did not want to waste his time with random girls and he wanted to have a relationship only with the girl he think he will marry.
While we were together we had an argument over his facebook account and he deleted it because he did not want this to be a reason for an arguments between us.
Anyway he was too controling and possesive plus emotionally and verbaly abusive. He was trying to tell me how to live my live and what to do with my properties and money. So I broke up with him.
Now 3 weeks later he still did not activates his facebook account.
I haven't heard anything from him. He has not contacted me because I told him not to bother me anymore. I did not contacted him as well.
My question is why he did not activated his facebook account yet as he had this account for so long time and he had many girls on it. Plus he was using it to communicate to one of his ex gf which he still kept in touch with untill he met me and he did not wanted to see the messages they have been sent there because he thought that could hurt me.

Back