Transition help with my Essay?

Jan 8, 2008
I need a transition between my introduction and my first body paragraph, can you help, please??You are not allowed to think that the government is flawed—if you do they will kill you. A big screen that watches your every move is required by law to be in your living room. In every part of the world there is a war. Do you want to read about it or live through it? The novel 1984 by George Orwell has this exact theme of a totalitarian government. It has been banned in many high schools for containing explicit sexual material, and communist setting. This book should not be banned because it infringes on people’s right to free speech, most high-school students are mature enough to handle the material, and other media containing far more graphic imagery has not been banned.(paragraph)Banning books is against the First Amendment to the Constitution and states that people have the right to freedom of speech; books are a form of speech. ......etcI suck with transitions! I'm good at everything else. I'm going to rewrite my introduction, though. Thanks!!

Perhaps the most important reason that (your book) should not be banned is that it infringes on the First Ammendment in the Constitution..... blah blah blah

Back