To what extent are 'race', class and gender inequalities inter-related?

Mar 2, 2008
I am doing this essay at the moment and finding just getting stuck in very hard, though I know quite a lot about the subject. Could anybody suggest an introduction/anything that might help? (I am writing from the idea that they correlate strongly)

I'll tell you what can be a joke, it's the race equility law. This means that if someone in authority done a certain thing to 100 white people then cos of the race equility laws, then they would have to go and do this same thing to a certain number of minoruty groups. I understand why the law was intruduced, but it only has a venner on it.Look into this as part of your exam, and if you find out anything interesting I'd love you to keep me informed here (simonjocelyn@yahoo ) Cos I'm very interested in the subject.Good luck!!

How about open with a quote like this one from Adam Smith who is widely hailed as the father of American Capitalism. "This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition, though necessary both to establish and to maintain the distinction of ranks and the order of society, is, at the same time, the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments."Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments (1759)

Do you know how strong a chain is? it is as strong as its weakest link. It does not matter whether the inequality is because of race, class or gender. The effect of all is same, demoralising an individual, curbing his potential, and bringing about an inferiority complex. For mankind to realise its true potential, they have to eradicate the race, class and gender inequalities.

Primitive, unsuccessful, self consuming cultures do not give them selves a chance of advancing. The environment produces them. So they can only go so far, unless they migrate to find better pastures. There is no such thing as race in people. Only homosapians. The enviroment produces slight anotomical changes in people. You can't even survive some enviroments on this planet, and if you do, you will change with every generation. So the elite use the devision of the mind to indoctrinate and devide people in order to defend their success and suceed at the demise of what they percieve to be an inferior race or religion. Their are only culture clashes and nature demands this. It is how we advance.Forgive the spelling.

Back