Fun simulation/virtual life iPhone/iPod touch apps?

qwertyuiope

Feb 19, 2011
I really likes the app called Surviving High School. It's this app where you're in high school and you make decisions and the outcome of the game differs depending on those decisions. You can end up being a nerd or football QB or the homecoming king, get a girlfriend, get your heart broken, etc.

I finished that game and I was just wondering if there are any other apps similar to this one? Where it's like a little virtual life? Preferably FREE.
And I've already tried Sims.

Thanks! :)

choice of games

well try this free game called choice of the dragon. or if u want a romance simulation try choice of romance. both r fun. its multiple choiced btw. i highly reccomend them.

Sorry if its too late but try the app Stardom the a list!! It's AHHMAZING!!

Any choice of.. ]. Game is good. As previously stated, Choice of Dragon is good as well as free. Choice of Broadside is also free (its a navel choose your own adventure game). Each game is better than the last and all are less than 3 dollars. Highly recommended with great replay value.

i know u posted this like a super long time ago, but i just seen it on google, so im going to post a few that i know of to help who ever else may stumble across it

LifeQuest
LifeQuest 2
Dream Life
Sims Freeplay
My Life Adventures

If any one who sees this knows of any other games like those, plz send me a message on facebook, my name is Tabetha Frandsen, thanks

Well, I was looking for some new ones too and came across this so I thought I would post some of my favorites, I contiually am trying out new apps in this genre.

My all time favorite: Pocket Academy---- you basically run a school it is challenging and enjoyable at the same time ( it might take a few tries to get the hang of it)

I also really enjoy:
Pocket Planes
Farming Simulation 2012 ( really difficult tho)
Game Design Story
Theme Park

Hope those help! :D

Campus life is really fun!!! And addicting!!! (For girls)

Virtual Families
Virtual Families 2
Virtual Villagers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Smurfs Village
Design Home

Back