Your Thoughts on the Iphone 4 Please!!?

DanaleeX

Feb 17, 2011
So, I have plans to get the iphone 4 with my tax return, along with my fiance. I've never used one before, but after seeing all the videos, apps, etc. I am dying to get it. I've asked about 5-10 people (most of whom were strangers LOL) that have the iphone, and none of them had a bad thing to say about it. I'm wondering, for those to have it or have experienced it, is the iphone 4 as great as it sounds?

I would also like to know what your favorite apps are (preferably free, or very inexpensive; I don't plan on buying a ton of paid apps.

Lastly, I've read that the differences between the Iphone 4 and 3gs are subtle, and I'd rather buy the 3gs since it's only $50. Is it worth buying the Iphone 4 instead of the 3gs? I do not plan on downloading music or movies to it...just a few apps here and there, and doing FB. Also, one of the differences was that the camera on the 4 has a flash whereas the 3gs does not...I would like to be able to take great pictures with a phone, and I'm wondering what the picture quality would be like with no flash.

Thanks so much for the help!!
BTW, I am going to go with AT&T. It's cheaper, and I've heard AT%T can drop calls, but I won't be using the phone to make a ton of work related calls so I don't mind being cut off once in a blue moon.

Back