Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well there are loads of online high school, which provide diploma. But the main thing is the selection of the school. Before selecting any online school, get all the detail related to that school and also check that is that online school is affiliated to any organization or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best online schools for you and your children

Unregistered
    IF YOU ARE LIVING IN WEST COAST OF US ( MA, NJ, NH, ME, NY,CT) DO NOT APPLIED IT. THEY DON'T ACCEPT IT. ONLINE GED IT A SCAM, ITS TOTALLY FAKE. NON OF THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, TRADE COLLEGE , OR UNIVERSITY WONT ACCEPT IT. IT'S SCAM.

Unregistered
    dont be fooled its not accredited.
    all this positive comments about are fake or created by them!

Unregistered
    Im enrolled at Lincoln Academy now, The first test i took was the social studies one, I found at least 6 miss spelled words in there "Questions" Then it yook the math test and the last 2 "Questions" were "How many sides does a triangle have?" and "what is the circumference of a circle?" I finished 3 Courses in 1 day. Then i decided to just dis enroll and get my money back like they say i can. I asked how to do it and all the lady said was "Read the Policy and dis enroll." If i dont get my Money Back. they will be getting sued for FRAUD!!!!

Unregistered
    My son received his Lincoln Academy diploma in Nov. of 2012. Although Lincoln's accreditation was not one recognized by our local technical college we were able to get him admitted by claiming that he was homeschooled and his homeschool was not accredited. This tip was given to us by Lincoln's staff, and it worked well. So, we now have a high school graduate who is enrolled at a technical college.

Unregistered
    Is Anyone from Vegas that obtain a hight school diploma for Lincoln accademy let me knw b4 I enroll thnx...

Unregistered
    I graduated from Lincoln last july, now I'm trying to get a new job and they are telling me that its no accredited and I will not be able to work there. Now i have to go back and take my GED so I can get a better job... really look in to this before you spend the money.

Unregistered
    hi guys.. im plannning of enrolling on Lincoln Academy for my high school diploma..i spoke to one of the stuff...she tould me after i pay the full price enrollement and pass all 5 course there will be another charge which is the process fee mentioned $100 for it...is these real or not????

Alejandro Cantu

is this real

i wont to start Lincoln Academy but i dont know if its real cuz nation high school was a scam and i lost $250 with them

Unregistered
    they are 100% legitimate. my dad got his diploma from them and I did to. You take their 5 sections and have to pass with a 70 or higher. my dad got to keep his construction job because of his lincoln academy diploma and i got to go to college in NJ. Just tell the college you were homeschooled from lincoln academy and they will accept you no problem at all

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast