could you UNLOCK a iphone 4 ios 4.2.1?

joseg

May 12, 2008
i want to unlock my iphone 4 some sites say you can do it other say that this version can only be jailbroken and not unlocked

It can be UNLOCKED from the Network lock if it locked to GSM network,It cannot be Unlocked from the Network lock if it locked to CDMA Network,I have Unlocked my I-Phone and Jailbreak it.It's version 4,You can get the remote Unlock service from here
Onlinegsmunlock and Unlock the Phone from the Network Lock,then You need to specify current Network and Country it locked,All network locked Phones cannot be Unlocked,only some Network Lock can be UNLOCKED remotely there.....then you can Jailbreak the Phone here Iphone4jailbreak

i want to unlock my iphone 4 some sites say you can do it other say that this version can only be jailbroken and not unlocked

No need to worry about your iPhone 4 version or base band . If you want to unlcok your iPhone 4 from carrier lock, use Remote unlocking service . You can get it from any of the online vendors like Unlocking4U.com to unlock it .

Back