It's for High School, and I feel kinda worried and nervous. What will they be doing? Like, do you have to know any tricks? For example, would you have to know how to juggle? I know I can't juggle, I barely play soccer, but I've always wanted to and I always be watching soccer games on TV and stuff.

But, what am i to expect? What will they be doing? What would i be tested on?
I know they will be running a hell lot, but that's not the matter at the moment; , would you have to
work on jumping 1 ft hurdles? Or running the ladders on the ground? I see it a lot in soccer conditioning, but will that be included?

I've been in cross-country for 3 years, volleyball for 2 years(Was in Varsity in both),and been biking for 3 months- 4 times a week at Hilly areas.. I got running hands-down but still not very confident. Will the girls and boys be seperated? What should I practice before-hand? And, please, don't be general and vague like "Dribbling, passing, trapping,etc." More specific would be very helpful, like "well you can use a sturdy tree for aiming," etc..

Im in 9th grade, and most people who I know trying out are mostly seniors and juniors. So, I know I'll be competing against very experienced players, and tougher, but I just want to STAND OUT, A LOT, even though im not very experienced,( But I made it to volleyball, and I have never, ever touched a volleyball until that day, lol)

I only have 3 more days left, and I just want to know what I should do. And I've been playing soccer in my backyard in the past 3 weeks.