I had a dream that I was back in time but there was people there I knew. They didn't look younger or anything but I felt the need to tell them about the future. We were sitting in a classroom type setting but was bigger. Seats were far apart. What's weird is the people I knew I currently work with and we went back in time together.

After this we were walking and I told one of the people that the millennium bug didn't exist. He said he knew I was from the future.

Next I remember being outside a club or something. Pretty much it was dark and there was a line full of people. Same time period. There was a girl I think she had a mo hawk or something like that and had pinkish hair.

Next thing I remember I was in a dark room with her. I felt love from her and I believe we had sex.

I woke up and went back to sleep. I had a feeling I was even further back in time. I can't explain it but just a feeling. I was walking into a bathroom and there was a guy I believe he had a black leather jacket but he was trying to mess with this girl his back was to me but I had to walk around to get to the stall. I saw he was trying to force his hand down her underwear and he was creepy like and it got weird again. It was a girl I knew but I don't know. The girl from earlier, but she is younger, about my age like 20 ish. I grabbed this guy threw him out of the bathroom and began beating him. He eventually was gone and she stood there happy that I helped. She smiled at me and asked " do I know you?" This is the wildest part. I didn't know what to say because I knew her in the future but not in this time. All I could was say yes. She looked at me still smiling and said she knew me from a dream she was having and I woke up.

I barely ever dream and never have I had a dream so long or so real like. Felt more like I was in someone's dream. I felt different when I woke up and haven't been the same since. I feel like I shared a dream with someone.