Christens: when you are at church, do you feel the presence of Christ and the

'belovedcrier'

Jan 10, 2011
power of the Holy Spirit...? If so how does that physically affect you personally and does that only occur while you are at church ?
During your worship service to our Lord

They sure feel the Holy Spirit. Once they step outside, however, they start committing all sorts of treacherous sins. Then they come back next Sunday to beg for forgiveness, and the vicious cycle continues.

Yeh sometimes I do, I used to feel it a lot more at church, I think because recently some part of me has been holding back. How does it physically affect me personally? I don't know, generally speaking for me its like at that moment, you are separated from all earthly desires, your spirit and mind are wholly focused on God, and nothing else. There is this strong sense of peace and joy, and this knowledge of God, a transcendent state exempt from all doubt.

I think you mean Christians...?
And I haven't really felt the actual presence of God. I know He is with me, though.

well...for one...we're CHRISTIANS...and two yes I do but its not only at church I feel God in every thing I do...I feel loved, and protected, guided and cared for, strong and faithful...there are a thousand different feelings that let you know without a shadow of a doubt that He's with you. You feel like a whole new person and literally are when the Holy Spirit is inside you. <3

I feel the presence of Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit in all places. It reassures and strengthens me and enables me to do God's will.

No it occurs everywhere. god is everywhere. when i was dreaming once, i saw a vision of jesus holding his hands out to me. and the warmest most happiest feelings in the world came. i can't explain it. i felt 100 times happier than any other feelings i ever had.( btw at that time i was swaying from god, was 18) the light he gave off was also terrific. incredible is all i could say. Without a doubt, i believe there is a god.

Back