Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jengurly81

OMG, my little brother saw me completely naked and I think he liked it?

I'm 21 girl and I just moved back home from college. The other day I decided to take a shower. My room is right next to the bathroom. Since no one was home I decided to make a quick dash in the nude into my room after the shower. Little did I know, my 15 year old brother had just come back from school. For a brief moment, he saw everything! I mean all three of my Bs. I got into my room and slammed the door. I was so embarrased. What's weird is a few hours later I ate dinner with him and he had this perverse look on his face. Like he was going to masturbate to the thought of seeing me naked. I know the only thing boys think of at that age is boobs, regardless of who they belong to. Plus, my brother is a big pervert. He has dirty magazines liberally spread throughout his room and posters of sluts and whores plastered all over his walls. I'm I just flattering myself and being paranoid, or does anyone else think I might be right? Do you think a brother could get turned on by his sister?

Unregistered

help him uderstand

no doubt. you would not belive the things that go through a teenagers mind while doing 'that'. it is not his fault or yours. your brother sees you as a sister but you will be his most used fantacy for a while. he might have mags but sister or not, you were real and naked in front of him witch is going to set him off chemicly and exite him for a while. Talk to him about it cause if he fantasises about you to much, it might mess him up mentally, belive me, my sister was screwed up as a kid and did somethings to me while I was young witch screws you up and it is not good. tell hm it was an acident and he should not think about it because it is destructive to his mind and nothing will ever happen.

Unregistered

wow.............

omg gross... just tell him not to fanasy over you too much cuz it would never come true unless you want it.... just like the pevious guy said.. since he doesnt have and real naked girls in front of him and you were it would turn him on... but in time he'll have his girls and get over it

Unregistered
    Thats kinda funny!

Unregistered
    OMG......i went through the same thing today but, my brother's not a perve hes 7 but he told on me and my excuse was it was hot......my sister is a big tattletale so she told my mom...what do i do? help me

Unregistered
    I wish I had a sister so we could have sex
    I had sex with my cuz for the first time two weeks ago

Unregistered
    Well that's what happens when younger siblings see their older siblings naked or whatever, they become little perves about it. Just talk to him

Unregistered
    hm lucky guy..watching a girl of ur age naked from top to bottom wud turn on anyone even ur father or brother..he is 15 so there is nothing surprising here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    omg gross... just tell him not to fanasy over you too much cuz it would never come true unless you want it.... just like the pevious guy said.. since he doesnt have and real naked girls in front of him and you were it would turn him on... but in time he'll have his girls and get over it
    I love my dick. Sister is cute too.

Unregistered
    omg. today my brother needed something from the bathroom and i was drying off when he came in. I quickly tried to cover myself and thought i did a pretty good job..that's when i looked down. my ______ was totally exposed and i was so embarrassed. My brother is 3 years older than me and he's like my bestfriend and i hope that didn't make things awkward....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast