What's harder, gymnastics or soccer?!?

Molly

May 13, 2008
My friend and I are in a fight about which is harder, gymnastics or soccer. I'm a gymnast, and i think flipping around on beam, and doing tricks on bars is WAY harder then kicking a ball in a net. Gymnastics is so easy to get badly hurt in and you can even die. Anyone agree?

I am a former competitive gymnast and a competitive soccer player. I personally think gymnastics is way harder. You practice way more and have to be strong AND flexible. Gymnasts have to be strong everywhere and in soccer mainly just your legs. And gymnastics is all about perfection. In soccer you don't have to be perfect. Half of gymnastics practice is condition so we can be strong enough to do crazy moves. I am one of the fastest on my soccer team along with another gymnast. We don't complain about conditioning but everyone else does.

Hey , I think gymnastic is much more and more harder as compared to soccer .It demands great exercises , ideal body structure and unique qualities.

GYMNAST

I'm a gymnast it's way harder than soccer go and look up videos of elite gymnastics

Sharing With You:<a href="http://www.nfljerseyschina.us.com/"><STRONG>Jerseys with High Quality</STRONG></a> but Favorable Price

Back