Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why won't my HTC HD2 phone charge?

Whenever I plug the charger into my phone and the other end to a wall socket, the phone won't charge. All I see is a reddish light flashing on and off. What can I do so my phone will actually charge when I want it to? I can't wait till it's dead.

Unregistered
    i have a solution!!! after droping my htc hd2 i cracked the screen ad nobody at tmbile would help me fix it since i did not purchase the insurance and the screen wasnt coverd under the warrenty. i stoped using it for a while. after i got a replacement screen for it i replaced it and now it wouldnt charge the battery. i got a orange light and then it would flash orange green orange green continuously. i finally figured this out after buying a new batter and having the same problem.when you put the battery in the back of the phone there are three pin connecters and whats going on is that only two are makeing connection. so place the battery in the back of the phone and watch tobe sure that all three make connection as my middle one was not as its the smallest. i used my razorblade knife and pushed the middle one down carefully to ensure cotact and now it charges just fine. remember to be careful though as it is a small pin and can break off vary easy.

Unregistered
    thanks so much! I've noticed the middle pin and pushed it down. My htc hd2 now charges

Unregistered
    You so ROCK!!!! I couldn't figure out why it would do this; flash orange then green. I repositioned the battery and now its charging!! THX

Unregistered
    thank you. i had the same problem now it works

Unregistered
    THANK YOU SO MUCH UR A LIFE SAVER))))

Unregistered
    You are amazing!! I have searched and searched for a way to charge my phone. Serioulsy considered going to TMobile and getting another one. I noticed the middle metal peice but didnt think any thing about it. Thank you so much for posting this!

Unregistered
    Brilliant. Thank you for taking the trouble to post the solution; I'm very much obliged!