Does anybody have the unlock/restriction code for a nokia 2730 classic?

Angrygirleee

Dec 8, 2010
Forget using an online company to buy the code from, they take your money and often give you a false code. Each phone has a unique 15 digit code, so searching forums and websites wont help. You can either call T-Mobile and ask them for it- They charge £15 and you must have been with them for 3 months first. OR you can take it to pretty much any independent phone (corner) shop and pay £10.
They have access to the codes and if they don't unlock it you don't pay. Much better than paying £12-£25 online and hoping it works.
I however have opted to take my handset back to the shop, as the back cover is branded and I didn't want it to be.

I have just bought a nokia 2710 classic but it is locked to t-mobile. I want to be able to put my o2 sim in it. can anybody help me?

Forget using an online company to buy the code from, they take your money and often give you a false code. Each phone has a unique 15 digit code, so searching forums and websites wont help. You can either call T-Mobile and ask them for it- They charge £15 and you must have been with them for 3 months first. OR you can take it to pretty much any independent phone (corner) shop and pay £10.
They have access to the codes and if they don't unlock it you don't pay. Much better than paying £12-£25 online and hoping it works.
I however have opted to take my handset back to the shop, as the back cover is branded and I didn't want it to be.

Not all providers give wrong codes. If you are not able to get the codes from your network provider you can get it from the online providers, but need to give a small sum. They also unlock it quick. You can try out for codes at onlinegsmunlock for your mobile.

Back