Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much does personal training cost at LifeTime Fitness? Fitness Together?

Both have locations in the Plano/Allen area. And I don't want to talk to a pushy salesman to find out. I know price can vary by package, but roughly ? ? ? I've researched online, but most reviews I find are 2-5 years old and from a different state. If you have any actual experience working with a trainer at Fitness Together or Lifetime Fitness in the last year or so, please let me know your experience. gym, exercise, personal trainer, fitness

Unregistered
    I've had a couple trainers give me $79/hour. That's pretty high but I wanted to try it so I signed up for only a few sessions. Once started, there was a push to buy more and a "special" price of $60 / hour (limited time offer, of course). I am interested to hear what others have negotiated too because I think having a personal trainer is very motivating. I just don't know who can afford to do it 2-3 times a week at those rates!