How do I thaw frozen Hot Dogs? And how do i cook them (lol)?

KobeBeef

Nov 6, 2010
have some in the freezer they been there for about 2 weeks and i just got some fresh buns

So how do I thaw them??????

Also, How do i cook them? I REFUSE TO BOIL OR MICROWAVE! its to cold outside to grill so anybody have another idea that will give me close to a grill taste?? be specific

fry them in a frying pan. and It is never too cold to grill! I'll be out there in -20C and snow! person above, you idiot can you read? "I REFUSE TO BOIL OR MICROWAVE"

u have to let them thaw a little bit. put em in water to do that.... once they thawed put them in skillet over med hig heat and cook till ther brown on outside about ten min should due. make sure u roll them around every so often. buns are good too if you butter them on inside and fry them till a little brown too

well, to thaw then u can take some water from the tap (hot water) but it in a bowl, then put the hotdogs into the hot water. (if they r in the package still, if not then put then in a bagy) and u might be able put then onto a knife thing and then turn on the stove top and slowly turn it over top of it :p kinda like on a fire XD

thaw them in the sink with cold water.....you can use a griddle or a indoor grill to make them...or a little olive oil in a skillet will work also...just thaw and put into a heated skillet with a small amount of oil and they will cook fine

thaw them in the sink with cold water.....you can use a griddle or a indoor grill to make them...or a little olive oil in a skillet will work also...just thaw and put into a heated skillet with a small amount of oil and they will cook fine

Perfects answer. !!

Back