IPod/iPhone/iPad To Computer Transfer & Backup Software Reviews

Nowadays we have many iPhone transfer to choose,So I think a reviews of iPod/iPhone/iPad transfer is necessary for people.Thanks~

iTunes is Apple's media center to control your iPhone, iPod and iPad. Manage music, videos, films, audio-books, podcasts, photos, ringtones, apps and many more and add them to iPod and iPhone. But iTunes cant backup iphone sms and contact.
Backup iphone contact can use outlook for free.
I have transferred my iphone sms to computer by using iPhone Transfer SMS.That is a good choice....:be polite:

For SMS: Do a search on the App Store in iTunes. I use an app called SMS export but think there are others. Recommend a professional 3rd party software called Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS...:pick ear:

iPhone Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on.
Cucusoft_iPhone_Tool_Kits01.jpg

:stop glass:

How can i transfer iphone songs to computer for Mac easily?
iPhone to Mac Transfer, the trusted iPhone to Mac software, is specially designed for Mac OS X users. It can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera roll (iOS 4 above), Ringtone, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac and iPhone to iTunes.

ScreenShot:
IMacsoft_iPhone_to_Mac_Transfer_Interface.jpg

:clubbing:

I have the same question, thank you guys to share your experience

Same problem here. One day all is working well, but now, the iPhone won't sync with the Photos in my iPhoto folder that are designated.. :smiley fart:

If you want to backup iphone SMS and contact to computer/Mac, you need to use the third software,because iTunes only support transfer Multimedia files,you need use the third software to manage your SMS and contact on computer/Mac.

Do you have some trouble to deal with a lot of important SMS messages&Contacts when you SMS box is full?
Do you want to protect your messages&Contacts with a password to keep your privacy ?

Do you need to backup your sms&Contacts from your iphone to pc ?
lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you

backup iphone songs/videos/contacts/SMS/books to Mac

iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer for Mac can help you transfer iPhone SMS to Mac to avoid missing of the valuable messages. And it can also help you copy Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show files from iPhone to Mac.
114138_4_0.JPG

backup iphone songs/videos/contacts/SMS/books to computer

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on.Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk.iPhone Tools Kits Transfer is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone. It supports iPad, iPod touch as well.

035209_1_.jpg

derect download link:
http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/d...oolKits_reg.exe?item=18286-5&affiliate=410416

Backup iphone 4S/iphone 4 SMS messages and Contact to computer/iTunes

Tipard iPhone to computer Transfer is a useful iphone 4S SMS/Contact backup software,it provides the perfect solution for iPhone 4 S/iphone 4 and iphone 3GS, iPod, iPad
It can help you to transfer iphone Contacts,SMS messages,movies, music, podcasts, TV shows, audiobooks, and photos between Apple products to computer and iTunes.Tipard iPhone to computer Transfer can also transfer and copy iPhone 4S and iphone 4 SMS, Contacts, Call Lists to computer.

derect download link:
http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/d...mate-5118.exe?item=19535-242&affiliate=410416

014750_1_1.gif

Convert DVD and CD to iphone--transfer all files from computer to iphone

4Media iPhone Max can help you backup and transfer movie, music, ringtones, books and photo files between iPhone, computer and iTunes. Convert video and audio files to iPhone supported formats rip CDs/DVDs, DVD folders and ISO images to iPhone using this multipurpose iPhone manager.

Free download 4Media iPhone Max

115537_1_1.jpg

Backup ipod music or other files to Mac--Transfer all files from Mac to ipod

iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer--Transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, podcast and TV Show files from iPod to Mac, iPod to iTunes.It can transfer/backup iPhone SMS, Contact, Call List,Camera Roll, Ringtone to Mac.

Free download iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer

125039_3_0.jpg

Transfer photos, music, videos from iPhone iPad iPod to computer or Mac

Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer is four in one shareware,including iPhone to Computer Transfer; iPad to Computer Transfer; iPod to Computer Transfer; iTouch to Computer Transfer.
Free download the trial version under conditions of limited in functionality and its size is 6.34 MB.

Free download iPod/iPhone to Mac Transfer in HERE

13012793087444.jpg

Back