Will Voting Turnout in November Plummet Since Diebold Mistakenly Released the Results Early?

M

melikafemme

Will Voting Turnout in November Plummet Since Diebold Mistakenly Released the Results Early?

Diebold Accidently Leaks Results of November 2008 Presidential Election!http://www.theonion.com/content/video/diebold_accidentally_leaks?typical-check today's date

Probably. But we should still vote they told us. My vote is worthless anyway, being a Libertarian, so I will go ahead and vote.

That was great.

Pretty d.amn funny. And Typical White, not to worry, after President-Elect Obama wins in November, there will be plenty more libraries for you Librarian types.

you had better be a little more selective about your choice of news sources, you've been scammed again!

I wouldn't worry about it. More and more states are going with paper ballots.

Back