Does Hillary Clinton remind you of Rocky Balboa?

Yo Adrian! No she reminds me of an escaped mental patient.

I think she mean she isn't going to quit either, just like Rocky didn't quit...

Rocky is a more intellectually honest speakershe looks like the older rocky thoughright after the fight

Yes, it's a really good analogy.She's the underdog but will never give in AND she has more bo*llocks (good old English word that never translated into American) than all the men in the race put together!

Barack Obama "She's like a piece of iron! I have to get her down before she makes any headway in michigan and florida! Or before any more shady characters from my past jump out of the shadows..."

She is trying so hard to make herself appear young, fresh and vital. Too bad she is doing it with out of date references! And at this point in time, we don't need Rocky in the White House, we need someone who will try to bring us back together again, not drive us further apart.

Yeah, by the way she is getting beaten to a bloody pulp.

I'm glad somebody else thinks she is as ugly as Rocky.Other than appearances, however, I don't see any similarities. That's quite an insult to Rocky. Rocky was a trooper... he fought for what he believed in. Hillary is.... a weiner who says she was caught in the middle of "sniper fire.".... just my opinion.

More like annoying bug that pollutes as it drags a dying body in a hopeless cause.

No Rocky don't have her purse,she has the tigers eye and claws LOL!!! Oh ya she she reminds me of a refrigerator!!!

YesAs her transformation from female to male continuesshe starts to remind me more and more of SylvesterWhen is she going to start the HGH treatmentOther than that she is also a loserjust like Rocky was

Actually she does, a punch drunk, over the hill, fictional boxer, beaten to the point where she's half retarded.

Back