Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

im taking the phentermine 37.5 pill and smoke marijuana?

what would happen
    i got this pill from the doctor
    to lose some weight,,

but i been smoking weed what can happen

Tee-Low
    I wouldn't suggest it if you are prone to panic attacks or anxiety. Marijuana alone makes your mind race 100 miles per second, so mixing that with Phentermine (Amphetamine) may be a bit too much for some people. I know it would be for me, as I am prone to anxiety when I smoke bud. I currently take phentermine every now and then to help me study, and uplift my mood.. I'm already skinny so it's extremely rare I take this crap, and even when I'm on it I still force myself to eat. I steal them from my mom cause I don't want her taking this crap... It's meth plus it's not good for blood pressure or the heart... If anyone should die from this pill, I'd rather it be me than my mom.

But anyway, I wouldn't suggest taking Phen and Marijuana together... You might get a panic attack.

Unregistered
    I take 30 mg phentermine everyday ...And I love its weight loss effects...However my heart rate seemss to speed up and I get nervous tension...And so I smoke a small amount of marijuana and I immediately feel better...it slows everything down...and I still loose weight ... I don't know if its been proven safe or not but I kno from my own experience that marijuana is the only thing that helps the phentermines speedy nervous affects it has on me