Why do some girlfriends take their relationship for granted?

Ma

Mar 15, 2008
So I dumped my girlfriend yesterday to stand up for myself. I met her family couple of times and they love me. One day I went through her text messages And found this message that said "where can I find me some sexy men". I didn't confront her but I kept that in mind. Two days ago, she started acting up. She said "we should slow down. Then a day later, we should maybe just be friends and see how that goes. Like we don't have to meet up for a while till I know what I want". Anyway, I seriously started laughing within myself cuz I knew exactly why. So out of no where to her, I kicked her out of my place, deleted her number and dumped her. Yes that's how I handle dumping. Plus I knew what's up so I didn't need any explanation as to why she said that. So she has been writing me all day and how hurtful she is ...etc. Plus she wants to know why I dumped her?

My question is why do some girls take their relationship for granted? Do they expect a nice handsome man to be around them no matter what? Do they think some boyfriends are blind to read them?

I feel so much better after doing that making her suffer. I knew she gambled and probably will lose since she has no back up plan (was me) after god knows when she meets her other sexy man.

Back