I need help understanding this .

they say (from what I’ve been reading) you can’t spot train so how do people get those ripped abs?
Yes I know they’ve been working hard for them but they had too start somewhere they’ve used some machine or did exercises that got them the results that they got.

I don’t just focus on my abs but I want to know is it a waste of time using those abdominal & torso machines?

Okay In order to loose weight you must lose it all over but how do I lose the fat & build muscle?
What do I need to do?

Here is a little insight on things:

My body type is : endomorph

I’m 237 pounds solid

My calorie intake is 1200-1300 I do like too switch up my calorie intake but I don’t go over 1500 sometimes 1600. (it includes healthy/lean fats protein etc)

in a hour & a half or two depending on what machine I use I can burn off all my calories if my calorie intake was in the 1200-1300 range
I try too work out everyday or at least 5days some days or more intense than others
but I don’t weight train, circuit train or lift weights everyday because I don’t want to injure myself or over do things
When I’m working with weights a lot of circuit training
I just want to fully/further educate myself and make sure I’m doing the proper things .

thanks