Should I switch from T-Mobile to Sprint?

Gdoll69

Nov 6, 2010
I currently have T-Mobile and my contract expires in a few weeks I was thinking on switching to Sprint for the EVO but I like the G2 as well. I wanted to switch since supposedly sprint has a better service. I have an old phone with T-Mobile I got the Samsung Behold I live in a bsmnt and I lose reception at home a lot. I also like the new android phones reason for my change but Tmobile is coming up with 4G now supposedly and according to some people who have the new MyTouch the internet is pretty fast I also like the samsung galaxy and of course the G2...with the HD2 a friend kept complaining about the service. Does anybody have t-mobile and doesn't have these complaints?...did someone make this transition already and got any input?

Please help me I really want to get a better service but I don't like AT&T and Verizon is too expensive

sprint sux i kno two people who has sprint and have the time they dont get their txt messages or their messages dont gedt sent

sprint sux i kno two people who has sprint and have the time they dont get their txt messages or their messages dont gedt sent

You can already see the kind of stat WOW Gold inflation we're in for -- that quest green is nearly as good as the Cataclysm version of the Bulwark of Smouldering Steel Buy WOW Gold. Remember, in Cataclysm, each point of intellect translates to a point of spellpower.It only gets better from there, of course.Aion Gold Drop-kick Ascendant Lord Obsidius in the brand new level 78+ Blackrock Caverns and you can get the Crepuscular WOW Power Leveling Shield (that spirit converts to hit). Or better yet, just make it to level 82 and hire a blacksmith to make you a WOW Stormforged Shield. That beast Aion Leveling blows the Bulwark out of the water like whoa.

Back