cheapest cell phone (data) plan - MTS, Telus or Rogers?(Canada)?

kaitlynS

Jun 25, 2008
Im finally going to be getting myself a cell phone next week. I dont know which company to go with though. I heard Rogers is really expensive, and that MTS just sucks somehow, I dont know much about Telus.. Gonna have to get a Data plan cause I wanna get the new Xperia, the new Blackberry Bold or Storm if I go with Telus. which company would be best money wise?
I wont be using much internet since I dont even have Facebook anymore, mostly just texting and calling but with a little internet too.
Any information regarding this topic and those companies individually greatly appreciated!

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before choose your carrier ,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like MobileUnlockSolutions.com I hope it will be very useful to you.

Back