Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you find out the sex of your baby before birth? Why and why not?

My first pregnancy we didn't find out. I didn't want to know, hubby did. So, eventually he caved and said we could wait the 9 mths. I am SO glad we did. I love surprises and not only do you get the joy of being a mommy but at the same time, you find out if you have a son or a daughter : ) we had one name picked for each. Plus, an added bonus is, its always fun to get friends and family to try to guess date, sex and size of baby : ) I am currently preggers again and now its my turn to cave. Hubby gets to know this time...but I reminded him thats only IF they can tell...so im crossing my fingers baby's legs are crossed for the U/S hahaha, congrats on ur new lil one, no matter what you decide : )

Downloads
    Uploads

At first we though "Oh, we want to be surprised!", but soon after we picked out our two names, we realized that we wanted to be able to call the baby by their name. So we found out, and it turned out that my gut feeling had been right. But you know, intuition is right 50% of the time

Downloads
    Uploads

I found out with both of my girls. I don't like waiting. I like to have everything ready for when the baby comes. Name, clothes, nursery, etc. Either way you will be surprised, this is just 20 weeks earlier. If you don't do it you'll kick yourself later. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

I was very excited to find out before.... but now... i dunno if wanna know! I mean, i dont believe in that Blue for boys, pink for girls crap anyway. (Im not putting my daughter in pink, i hate pink and i Will put my daughter in blue, because blue is a great color). They have so many colors besides blue and pink for crib sets and clothes and stuff. As for names.... after talking to my best friend and my dad about it... they made a good point. How can you name something you've never even met yet?! Like when you get a puppy... you hang out with it for a few days to see what name seems to fit. I think i wanna do that with my child, either way - knowing before or not. My cousin is pregnant with her first as well, and shes set on not knowing in advance. I've been thinkin about it a lot lately.

Downloads
    Uploads

We go in on Wednesday for our first ultrasound, and baby cooperating, we're going to find out. Our reasoning is we want to be able to pick out names, clothes, etc. and be as ready as possible to bring home our baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12