Why do so many people act so moral and b**** about clintons?

DreBe

Mar 23, 2008
This election has nothing to do with Bill Clinton's sex life.. get over it... Hillary is a brilliant woman who has lived in the white house and known politics most of her adult life and traveled the world and met leaders of countries before.. She knows the inter workings of the white house first hand... she is ready on day ONE.. give her your vote... you are taking a risk with jr senator Barack Obama again I say , you don't have to like her but you have to be smart enough to over look that... you might not like your doctor but if she were going to save your life you would want her.. regardless of who her husband had an affair with, you pick the best there is , right? well then VOTE HILLARY CLINTON.I feel sorry for most of you and your narrow views... I am not being flip ,, just how I feel and it really is different than you...you know you men would not own up to an affair and tell the truth either... quit being hypocrites...

I won't give her my vote, but I agree with you her husband's sexual past is totally irrelevant.

what makes her brilliant, she's a thief, a liar, and doesn't even have the gumption to stand up for herself when her man cheats, she's an opportunist with ambitions and obamination isn't any better

The Clintons lie. They are ruthless, shrewd, power-hungry Machiavellians who will squash anyone in their way to the crown. I would never, EVER vote for Hillary.

Hilary Clinton is not any more qualified to be the president of the United States than Barack Obama, nor do the American people want her to be the president, which is why Obama is way ahead in the delegate count. Hilary has resorted to dirty campaigning, with attack ads and negative tactics that are only going to hurt Obama in the general election. She should concede her defeat because the race is over. OBAMA 2008

Her top advisor Maggie Williams is now being linked to a Mortgage Lending Scandal!!!! As Hillary talks about helping Americans with their mortgage problems, she has on staff a CROOK, who benefited from unscrupulous mortgage practices!!!! Also, Hillary Clinton apparently owes bills totalling over $8 Million. Her campaign apparently does not pay its workers!!! Next SUCKERS on Hillary's State List: Pennsylvannia

she has proven herself and deserves the presidency.as her daughter said she would be a better president than Bill.we all know Bill presidency booming stock market full employement real gains in personal income for whites and blacks.respect in the world.vote Hillary experienced good judgement solutions and a TRUE AMERICAN WHO LOVES AMERICA AND AMERICAN VALUES

We're not moral about Bill's sexual exploits. We're moral about Whitewater, Vince Foster, etc., etc., etc. Your candidate also has more experience with being investigated than Obama, which is why I'll be voting for him.

Amen! You are completelly right, I sometimes think that if Hillary would have not married Bill she would be a very important woman somewhere. She is amazing woman and deserves the credit because she has helped a lot of people.

What experience do Hillary have? Did she run the white house? You don't have experience to be the President until you are the President!!! Like most jobs you have a probationary period, you require training, and on the job training. George Bush had experience, now look what we are facing; financial turmoil. You need to let the public decide for themselves what platform fits their agenda.

So staus quo politics is what your endorsing. She may have all the credentials you claim she has. But with it goes the fact that she is a career politician. We can all see the effects of what career politicians have done to this nation.If Obama can help to rectify the problems that plague D.C., why not give him a shot.

Crack. The other white powder.Bill's sex life had nothing to do with anything. Bill LYING UNDER OATH about it has a lot to do with everything.Hillary maybe be smart, but she wouldn't have made it to the Rose Law Firm if her husband hadn't been the AG of Arkansas.By your reasoning Charles Manson should be ready to lead the California prison system because he's lived in the can for so many years.

Oh, come on now. You really believe that story about the cattle futures? Traders who have been in the business for years can't explain how that happened ...legally. Both Clintons are corrupt and have destroyed lives . Someone who treats the White House as a Motel 6 deserves no respect, and neither does his wife who lied for him under oath..... 250 times.

You're kinda clueless to say the least. It's not about Bill's sex life. Nobody expects him to be satisfied with that witch. There has been a plethora of scandals Hillary was right in the middle of and she too had an affair, it was with Vince Foster who wound up dead during Whitewater scandal. They called it suicide but most know different.

Bill is relevant in that he is a continued reminder of her bad judgement and willingness to excuse anything if it gets her ahead

You are correct it isn't about the sex. It was the lies under oath to cover it up. Being the "wife" of the President does not give you much experience in to the workings of the white house unless we are talking about how to deal with the wait staff. Hillary has managed and led NOTHING. I've known politics all my life and am very unqualified to be President. Obama is a risk but Ms. Clinton is a sure thing. She is a poor candidate running on the support people gave her husband. By herself she isn't much. If you want experience you will vote McCain. However, I'm sure you don't agree with the solutions he brings to the table. We are even there. I don't like Obamas. Ms. Clinton is very intelligent but she doen't know when she is hurting the people she truly cares about. Her own inflated ego is more important.

I will be voting Democrat in the general election, whether it's Hillary or Barack. I hope that makes you feel a little better.

Back