Should "everyone" be allowed to vote?

D

dpunk00

And by "everyone" I mean women. Women's brains are inherently inferior and this seriously impares their judgement. It's not a problem when confined to matters of the kitchen but with with real life man issues such as politics they need to know their place. It should just be written off as a failed experiment. WOMEN, KNOW YOUR LIMITS, and let hubby worry about what goes on in the real world.Uh-oh, sounds like it's Obama-all-the-ways time of the month. Loosen up and smile baby, you'll never land yourself a decent husband with that attitude.

Women: Know your Limits (satire):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rlHv13sH4

I am going to click back to this question from time to time just to see how badly you have been denutted.I think they are gonna open you up like a truckstop hooker.lolGusty not to smart but veryyyyyyyyyy gutsyBTW love your gieco commercials.

If women were treated as queens and only had to raise the family, and did not need to work, ever. Possibly. But if women are required to raise a family, work or do as men in this society, I think you are barking up the wrong tree. You are most likely a Hillary supporter trying to stir things up. Good Luck.

i think only tax paying men over 21 and military members should be allowed to vote.

Actually women are much better analytical thinkers and organizers than most men. Most women I know can mull a problem from twenty different angles at the same time while a man might manage 3. In short your position lacks any actual foundation or proof and your attitude is positively neanderthal.

Hi Rollie,Yes everybody should be allowed to vote and that includes Women.In the world that we live in man and woman are equal and have equal rights and responsibilities in the eyes of the government, society and the law.People should shun their sexist and chauvinist attitudes towards woman and try to embrace the realities of this time. Times have changed and we need to do too !Cheers!

Why are you trying to insult women? Even if you think women are inferior, I don't think that would be any justification to withhold voting rights from then.....they have just as much right as a man to decide whom they want as the leader of their country. Where exactly is scientific proof of your claim of our inferiority?

I dare you to tell your Mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, or daughter that!

And you, being such an intelligent male can't even spell "impair". As for the person who commented that you're gutsy for writing this crap, it's easy, cowardly & convenient to express sexist views anonymously on the internet.What do you have to say for all the women in this world who earn more than you, have higher GPAs than you, scored higher in their SATs than you?

Just because you're a 45 year old virgin, it doesn't mean women are inferior to you.In fact, the fact you're a 45 year old virgin probably says a lot about women's relative worth to you.

"Should "everyone" be allowed to vote?"Man who's little head does the thinking for them, should not be allowed to vote, or ask questions.

And your going to choke on that if Clinton gets into office!Man are you going to get some hate logs!!Sorry dude, but your wrong to say that! Women tend to be more mature at an earlier age than men and that is scientifically and clinically proven!!!Ask your mom! She'll tell you, (where to go). Lol! lmao!!

Not everyone should be allowed to vote.Criminals guilty of felony crimes should not be allowed to vote.People who are mentally insane, and other wards of the state should not be allowed to vote.People who are on welfare and other social parasites should not be allowed to vote... they'll only vote for more entitlements for themselves.

Back