Whats your prediction? My prediction is that The Rangers will win world series!?

SoldierWarrior

Oct 22, 2010
I'm not a Rangers fan, I am however a big fan of their pitcher Cliff Lee and think that The Phillies made a mistake in getting rid of a great Pitcher who has a great chance at winning/getting to The World Series.

The Rangers are the best team in MLB, and who ever wins the Phillies/Giants series will go on to lose to The Rangers. Sorry, but its the truth...

The Yankees are screwed. I wanted to see a Phillies/Yankees rematch because I think The Yankees pitching has looked bad this year and it kind of shows since their the wild-card team.

I'm not even too confident The Phillies will get past The Giants since I personally think The Phillies have been playing like utter poop lately. Last night was better winning 4-2, but Phillies hitters are better than what they've been showing lately.

Giants team barely made the playoffs, and nearly lost it to the Padres and would have been a wild-card team aswell. While the Phillies hitters might be struggling against Giants pitching, The Phillies pitching should not be struggling against The Giants hitting. The Giants are not a hitting team at all, yet in the playoffs they've been hitting the ball great for a team not known for good hitters. I'm thinking they are hitting the balls because the way The Phillies pitchers are failing lately.

Either way, my pick stands the same. The Rangers will win World Series no matter who they play. If The Phillies struggle against a team like Giants, I can bet you they won't beat The Rangers or probably not even The Yankees.

I was confident that The Phillies would avenge their loss from last year, but not so much now since they are struggling with Giants hitters. Lets be real here, The Giants hitters are poop compared to Yankees and Rangers hitters.

Since I hunger - I LUST - for selection as Best Answer, I hereby BOW to your brilliance (after all, you did say it was the truth, not just your opinion) and agree that you are 100% correct in every aspect!

Best answer, please!

You know I think you are right. This is just a team of destiny and you cannot mess with destiny. More importantly ever Phillie pitcher is hittable for the Rangers. But I do not think the the Phillies can hit about 3 Ranger pitchers.

Back