Why is sagging still a trend? Why was it ever a trend? Why do certain people sag and

brian

May 13, 2008
they wear belts? Hello, 26 blk guy here. Why is sagging still in style and why was it ever a style to begin with? I do not check other guys out, it just happens to be obvious. Why do other guys wear belts but yet sag in PUBLIC so everybody can see there underwear? Isn't that gay? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying and spending money on a belt? I for one do not like relaxed fit anything, I like room, so that is why I buy them the size I am comfortable with so it does not look tacky or ignorant. Why do people who continue to sag just go out and buy pants bigger if that is how they want them and so they do not have to sag? Why do people wear shorts and sag them all the way down so they look like pants? I don't understand this. Does not matter if your in the real world, professional world, or underworld; sharp individuals can size you up and tell what kind of person you are and what level you are on just by the way you present yourself.

Back