What's the most random song you have on your ipod/mp3 player/computer?

EverydayAngel

Oct 18, 2010
I have the pirates of the caribbean theme music and Stop SPS from Sonny With a Chance (I just love that Pirates music and i had the stupid SWAC song stuck in my head for a week after watching that episode when i was babysitting my brother so i downloaded it)

Mozart's songs (i don't even know why?), umm and Bjork (It's Oh So Quiet) - have a guilty liking for that song :) oh and a really old song called Love Shack - it's quite cheesy really.

btw, I love Pirates of the Caribbean :) I can play the theme tune on my keyboard :)

caramell dansen, j izz in my pants by the lonely island, butterfly by aqua, L's theme from death note, bacchikoi, your the one i want from the movie grease, a whole new world in japanese, dragon soul by vic mignogna and sean schemmel, 1000 words from final fantasy, once upon a december from Anastasia, and other random anime songs :p

caramell dansen, j izz in my pants by the lonely island, butterfly by aqua, L's theme from death note, bacchikoi, your the one i want from the movie grease, a whole new world in japanese, dragon soul by vic mignogna and sean schemmel, 1000 words from final fantasy, once upon a december from Anastasia, and other random anime songs :p

Back