Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

GNC mega whey or whey maxx or whey gold standard 100%?

put them into youre top 3 please and also why one is beter from another

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't taken any supplement since I first started lifting and I'm willing to pretty much guarantee I'm a bigger, stronger, better lifter than you are.

I'm not trying to brag, that stuff is just a fancy label on some chocolate milk mix, there was a recent study on weightlifters, they split them into three groups, nothing, protein powders, and milk, milk dominated the other two. Keep track of your results and make sure your not just flushing your money away.

To each his own and if this makes you feel better or works for you more power to ya, but make sure your spending your time and money wisely.

If I had to make a choice I would go for the 100%, I think it's by a company called ON right? I used to like their stuff because it's low in fat, and doesn't taste too bad. I used to use Pro Complex, which is the same thing as 100% with a little less fat and double the protein, it was only like $5 more if I remember right, u might want to look into it.

good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gold Standard 100% Whey (by Optimum Nutrition) is the best protein powder you can buy. it has no sugar, additives, artificial sweeteners or chemicals...... its 25g per scoop but since there's not alot of crap in it like those stupid "mass gain" powders you can make shakes with 2 scoops