Do you think those crazy Star Wars Fans are committing a sin by idolizing or are...

iPaul

Oct 13, 2010
...they just Sci Fi geek? I mean those people who wear those Star Wars costumes and think they are actually going to be in the movie.
Sorry I meant SciFi Geeks

okay I don't think it's a sin, unless they let their obsession precede God, but honestly? I'm in love with Star Trek, but I'm not sinning, and SGA

I know lots of people who wear the costumes. I have yet to meet anyone who actually thought they were going to be IN the movie.

I know lots of people who wear the costumes. I have yet to meet anyone who actually thought they were going to be IN the movie.

I have a wonderful son-in-law that has a room dedicated to star war figures. He does not dress up as such but has lots of money invested in his hubby. He is really a SciFi Geek. LOL He is a kind and loving husband and father. If that is all he does, I am thankful.

well starwars does suck in comparison to Star Trek and stargate but there is no such thing as sin so nope it's ok to be socially awkward.

Back