High school dating and relationship... advice plz?

JCCarlos

Oct 8, 2010
Hey thx everyone in advance for helping me out!!! =)

Ok I'm a senior in high school. I met this girl earlier in the year that I like. She's really pretty, smart, andjust has an amazing personality. Problem is... she's a freshman.

We both have so many things in common. We both have an interest in science. Were both part of our schools science bowl team, and science olympiads. Were both also making a project that we'll be presenting in Albany for a weekend later in the year.

Although she's a freshman, she's so mature for her age. She's difinetely more mature than some of the senior girls. I'm a senior so I'm obviously mature myself. I dress really well and if I wanted to I could date a lot of other girls, thing is I'm kinda quiet and there's never been that one girl that I really like. This girl that I like now just has something special. I just want to be around her and talk to her all the time.

We'll be spending a lot of time together due to all of the programs and things were in.

I also know that she DOES have a crush on me like I fell for her.

Is it ok for a senior and freshman to date? I don't wanr to go out with her just to have sex her, I know people are going to say that.

thats the sweetest thing ive ever heard.... do her a favor, ask her out <333

I'm right in your position. I'm a junior but we still have a 3 year age difference. I feel for this freshmen like you do for this one.

Try to ask her out. I'm trying to do the same. it's absolutely ok to date her if she wants to go out with you too.

Good luck to both of us!

sure why not :D
its not like ur that much older than her and if u like her i think u should ask her out or whatever haha ?

yeah you should defenetily go out with her. Age doesn't matter unless yall are like 10 years apart, but this is nothing. Good luck she sounds like a nice girl

you are soo sweet!!! it is ok for freshman and seniors to date!!! people may have their own opinions about it but thats high school for ya.. my boyfriend is 7 1/2 years older then me!! that means when i was in 7th grade he was already in the military fighting the war.. crazy huh? you two seem like you have so much in common and get along great, go for it stud ;)

there is nothing wrong with a freshmen and a senior dating, the only problem is, are you going to be around when you go to college? are you going to wait around for her? or are you going to leave and let the relationship fall apart? thats the only problem, other than that i see nothing wrong with a freshman and senior dating.. your not that far apart in age.

yes of course its ok. just be careful and respectful with her because even though she acts mature, shes still emotionally a freshman. One of my friends was a sophmore who started dating a senior and theyve been together for almost a year now

yes of course its ok. just be careful and respectful with her because even though she acts mature, shes still emotionally a freshman. One of my friends was a sophmore who started dating a senior and theyve been together for almost a year now

i think you love her
you should definately give it a shot
theres many relationships like yours trust me
the way you described her, it sounds like she might be your soulmate
dont worry about what others think..
live your own life the way you want
or else you'll regret it..
good luck.!

what does her age have to do with anything us girls hate that!just date her while you have time

answer me plzz

If you like her enough, it won't matter what people say. I think it's ok for a guy that's older to date a younger girl but now the other way around. At my school, a junior boy and freshman girl dated all last year. It's probs ok

If you like her dont let the age interfere. I mean you like eachother and your both going to be mature about it so i dont see a problem.

man I thought that I had posted this question and not known it. almost the exact same thing is happening with me now. pretty much what I've realized is that it doesn't matter what other people think, and everyone who knows her is aware of her maturity. I know there will be issues with the age gap, but every relationship has its hurtles. seriously though, creepy that this is happening to both of us :D

Back