Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i am trying to unlock my sony ericsson j10i2 (Elm) to all networks?

i have had my phone around 4 months and have recently purchased a new one. i bought the phone from o2 and ive tried ringing them to see if they can do it and the said not until the warranty has ran out. i need to unlock it because i am trying to sell it to a friend but they need it open to all networks. i have tried various websites, could anyone please help? i would really really appreciate it thank you

i would like it to be free to unlock as i am selling it because i have no money

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can unlock your SE Elm using the Ihav.net .Here i found the unlocking solution for your mobile..Through this you can unlock your mobile easily..

Unregistered
    hi,Billy Bantam
    Free unlocking service is not possible for this phone model.But you can get unlock code at low cost from WickedUnlock.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your phone. Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.