Don't you hate it when people come into the FOOTBALL SECTION.......?

nik28

Mar 14, 2008
and say how soccer is better and football sucks? Well thats about as serious as im gonna get for today. Now, was that Elvis I just saw buying a Lions jersey?

Yes. Can you answer my question as well? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmIUtHZIxGJp.yaWVId7Gezsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080326183813AAR3JtE

Well, I am a big fan of both, so I usually get really annoyed by the people on both sides. But the soccer fans usually are the instigators, and they're pretty adept at bringing out the worst in the NFL fans here. It's not football they're hating on, it's our country. Don't feed the trolls.

soccer is for p*s*ies who cant stand getting hit....... whats the point in doing all that running if you cant have a little glory at the end?

Soccer sucks and I do hate it when those hooligans come in here and talk smack. Maybe we need to penalize them and take a free kick at their balls. No that was the ghost of Elvis wearing the Lions jersey bought by Jerry Glanville.

I do agree that American football rules, and I'm pretty sure it was not Elvis you saw.

Anyone who says soccer is better than football is UNAMERICAN!! HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!

Soccer Rules!Football is a bunch of guys in tights that like to pat each other's rumps!!!!Did Elvis get the Kitna, or the Calvin Johnson jersey?And yes..... I do hate it..though i hate it when people blanket say soccer sucks too.... apples and oranges.

Yeah, but Americans do that to the Brits and Aussies too. I checked it out. People shouldn't slam other people's sports. If I want to slam the Brits, I have a few wars to talk about!

People who actually like soccer must have the most boring lives ever because soccer is the most boring stupid so called game ever

Yeah it bothers me unless its just someone who made a mistake and put it in the wrong section. I understand that mistakes happen.And i believe that Elvis is a Packers fan so it couldnt be him.

They are probably angry because everytime they talk about Soccer (and they say football), they have to clarify that they mean Euro football and not american football.

you dumbo, it was a blue dolphins jersey...and it was of the Greatest QB, John Beck..............=)and football players would eat them soccer players.......but really I hate that, it shows they need a life.

I hate that. Soccer sucks. Elvis wasn't buying a Lions jersey, he was buying a Dolphins jersey.

Back