so our whole family is getting new phones and were switching to sprint. we have 7 phone all together my dad step mom both sister and my older brother are getting smart phone with the unlimited data. but i get a plan texting phone the lg rumor touch that is a nice phone and has internet and email/Facebook but im not a loud to have data so i can basically only text and talk. my grades are good i play soccer im respectful to my family and other around me i haven't gotten in trouble in a very long time. The price we would be paying for 6 smart phone and 1 phone (for my grandma) just for talk is just about the same price we pay now on Verizon for no data and i dont have unlimited text. but my step mom mostly doesn't think i need one casue im only 14 turning 15 im December. she says it just useless. but i use my email to keep in touch with my soccer coach and teachers to keep track of my grades and planes and everything else i basically use my email for everything. whats a nice way to go about asking them again for one and some other reason 15 year old and 16 year olds (cause the contract goes 2 years so id have it just about till im 17 junior year in high school. please help