Citroen Picasso dashboard warning.?

HairyJim

Sep 25, 2010
Perhaps rather than relying on silly messages, you need to open the bonnet and check fluid levels once in a while. I reckon you'll find the coolant low. At least.

Perhaps rather than relying on silly messages, you need to open the bonnet and check fluid levels once in a while. I reckon you'll find the coolant low. At least.

I have an X reg Citroen Xsara Picasso...(unfortunately this car is fast becoming my worst nightmare). The latest fault to rear it`s ugly head is a warning on my dashboard display which says "STOP ENGINE TEMPERATURE". This car is fantastic inside, giving each of my 3 daughters a proper seat with a proper seatbelt. I just wish that the engine / electrics were as good.

you need to go to your local citroen dealer and get them to down load the problem on there lap top equipment that will come up with a fault code, from there they can tell you what the problem is. from there hopefully they will be able to help you with your problem.
Peugeot customer receoptionist.

you need to go to your local citroen dealer and get them to down load the problem on there lap top equipment that will come up with a fault code, from there they can tell you what the problem is. from there hopefully they will be able to help you with your problem.
Peugeot customer receoptionist.

Back