My LG Rumor Touch keeps flashing the opening screen but wont turn on?

JazzyHayden

Sep 19, 2010
I haven't dropped it any time recently, and even if I have I've only dropped it a couple times since I got it. I got it back in May/June, and I've absolutely never had a problem with it-now all of a sudden I shut it off, & it refuses to turn back on? It's flashing the "Rumor Touch" thingy it does when I first turn it on, but it wont complete the turning on process & whatnot. It's a Sprint Lg Rumor Touch. Any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else?

Mines is doing the same exact thing! i dont have a clue what to do, im taking it to the place tommorrow to see what they can do.

Can You Tell Me What They Do cus Im About To Do The Same Thing Take It 2 The Place

Hello,
I am having the same problem this morning...were either of you able to get your problem resolved???

Hello i awoke this morning and my phone was fine then at 7:00 am it went to the loding screen and keeps sycling again and again i pulled out the battery and put it back in and it is still doing it can you post what you dicover

My phone is doing the same thing. I read some where else that if you have a sd card in the phone take it out and then try to restart it. I currently don't have my phone with me so I wasnt able to see if that worked.

me too i wasnt even using it n all of a sudden it truns off n wnt turn on. it just flashes the rumor touch and den turns off. wat can i do bout this?:stop glass:

I am having the same problem with both of my rumor touches:bad:

My phone just did the same thiing. i thought if i left it on the charger then it would work. but it has been flashing the screen for 4 days. And i want to see if i can do anything b replacing it:confused::confused:

try taking out your memory card the turn it back on worked for me!!

same thing with me i was listening to music and it started flashing the screen and it wont even turn on... im gunna take it to the place later today:unbelieveble:

mine wouldn't turn on i put it on the charger on my computer and it would charged but that's it. with the charger in i took out the battery and the sd it said battery needed for charging put it back in turned it on and it worked. hope this helps.

Connect the phone to a laptop or desktop with an usb cord. It will power up. Mine was missing an LG driver, so it located the driver via internet and it installed the driver onto the phone. Then it said 100% complete. So, everything is great now! I hope I was able to help someone out there in the www!

The same thing is happening to me, I'll push the power button and it will cycle the LG screen over and over again, and never fully turn on.
Has anyone found a way to fix it yet?

oh my god yes this worked thank you so much .. this would have been my touch lg would have been my last phone if it had been broken .. thank you all, sincerely!
:D

Back