Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My LG Rumor Touch keeps flashing the opening screen but wont turn on?

I haven't dropped it any time recently, and even if I have I've only dropped it a couple times since I got it. I got it back in May/June, and I've absolutely never had a problem with it-now all of a sudden I shut it off, & it refuses to turn back on? It's flashing the "Rumor Touch" thingy it does when I first turn it on, but it wont complete the turning on process & whatnot. It's a Sprint Lg Rumor Touch. Any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else?

Unregistered
    Mines is doing the same exact thing! i dont have a clue what to do, im taking it to the place tommorrow to see what they can do.

Unregistered
    Can You Tell Me What They Do cus Im About To Do The Same Thing Take It 2 The Place

Unregistered
    Hello,

I am having the same problem this morning...were either of you able to get your problem resolved???

Unregistered

Devil

Hello i awoke this morning and my phone was fine then at 7:00 am it went to the loding screen and keeps sycling again and again i pulled out the battery and put it back in and it is still doing it can you post what you dicover

Unregistered
    My phone is doing the same thing. I read some where else that if you have a sd card in the phone take it out and then try to restart it. I currently don't have my phone with me so I wasnt able to see if that worked.

Unregistered
    me too i wasnt even using it n all of a sudden it truns off n wnt turn on. it just flashes the rumor touch and den turns off. wat can i do bout this?

Unregistered
    I am having the same problem with both of my rumor touches

Unregistered
    My phone just did the same thiing. i thought if i left it on the charger then it would work. but it has been flashing the screen for 4 days. And i want to see if i can do anything b replacing it

Unregistered
    try taking out your memory card the turn it back on worked for me!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast